We are looking for someone who is passionate about climate action and carbon accounting to assist with processing client analysis documents and researching carbon offset projects for ClimateHound funding events.
- Comfortable with client facing interactions
- Detail oriented and consistent
- Strong critical thinking and research abilities
- Experienced in basic spreadsheet functionality
- Experienced creating data-driven graphics
- Ideally located in Austin, TX, but this position could be fully remote
- Holding at minimum an environmentally-focused bachelor's degree
- or, significant past experience working in climate action or carbon accounting
- Full-time salary; ground floor options pool
- Hybrid-remote schedule preferred
- Flexible vacation policy
- Feel empowered by the work you do each week 🧩
Apply by Email:
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a note explaining why you want to work at ClimateHound, thx!